- For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye
- For the temporary relief of discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye or to exposure to wind or sun
- For use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye
- For use as a lubricant to prevent further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye
Directions: Shake well before using. Put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed. Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination. Replace cap after each use.
- Active ingredient – Propylene Glycol 0.6% (Lubricant)
- Inactive ingredients – boric acid, dimyristoyl phosphatidylglycerol, edatate disodium, hydroxypropyl guar, mineral oil, polyoxl 40 stearate, POLYQUAD® (polyquaternium-1) 0.001% preservative, sorbitan tristearate, sorbitol and purified water. May contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide to adjust pH.
Precautions: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Do not use if this product changes colour. Do not use if you have a known sensitvity or allergy to any of the ingredients listed.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience any of the following:
- eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- continued redness or irritation of the eye
- condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Presentation: Each pack contains 10ml
FREE SHIPPING NEW ZEALAND WIDE